Projects are always unique to the individual needs. Many years of experience in project management helps me to look after them competently. No project is like the other, but there are similarities and guidelines that must be adhered to.
DThe path to project success can be long and sometimes hard as well!
DMany years of project experience has shown that a partial view and inconsequent implementation does not provide the best results. It takes a holistic approach to get successful solutions. When it comes to an integrated view of the company's strategy to HCM process implementation, I'm the ideal partner.
Global HR Systems
DA global HR System has many advantages. Via data reporting the whole worldwide population can be included and the relevant management ratios can be determined. The often cumbersome way of data aggregation is invalid.
- Automated management ratios
- Global HR processes can be implemented with system support
- Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Global talent management
- Global training catalogue
- Booking of participants globally
- E-Learning can be rolled out world wide
- Qualification capture and tracking
- Succession planing without country boarders
- Global HR service center feasible
DThere is no light without shadow. Therefore, there are also some disadvantages. These are on a global HR system on both technical and administrative sides.
DThe service window for a global system is very small, because of the time difference. Someone on the globe is always working. The payroll is country depended. This means that the system must always be kept up to date for all relevant countries. This can lead to increased upgrade/update costs.
DThis is only a small extract of what must be considered in global systems. The hasenfratz consulting has accompanied many global processes and global HR systems in the definition and implementation phases.
Global HR Processes
DGlobal HR Processes: In an international corporation similar or same processes are implemented differently over years or even decades. This leads to an accumulation of not harmonized processes within the corporation. There are negative side effects on a global view
- No global key figures available without manual consolidation.
- Processes like succession planning, education, performance management, etc. are only available on a local level. No global view at all.
DThat leads to a huge administrative effort which is cost-intensive.
Room for improvement:
- Harmonized processes lead to a better acceptance and are an efficient method to deploy the existing resources to reach the defined goal.
- Cost savings are a most welcome side effect.
DEvery corporation has its own set of HR processes which can be globalized. For these processes a common ground is essential within the corporation to establish these processes properly.
DPossible global HR processes:
- Performance management
- Succession management
- High potentials
DDepending on the requirements it can be meaningful to assist these processes with a global HCM system.Global HCM System Overview